Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Pre-Wedding Gown ~ 婚纱篇1

Last Saturday we go to bridal shop to select our wedding gown
for our pre-wedding photo shooting, is a funny trip because I’m like a Barbie Doll non-stop changing wedding gown…. Hihi!!!



We reach there ard 12 PM, and I also invite Si Khei @ Eric as my adviser when I select my wedding gown. ~~ TQ TQ ~~ Lucky im
not a choosy person, we only used 3 hrs to finish our mission but also make Bento and Eric look like this … Wahahah!!!



More Photo’s @ Dairy update on my Wedding Website
~ Bento will update the process!!! ... Stay Tune !!! :D ~
~ http://wedding.darizi.com/hk/blog/benyy/ ~

... And behide the scene need to waiting PPC to update lo ~



*

4 Comments:

Blogger We are PPC said...

the 1st pic very nice....
You 2 look very 登对 ler :)

8:03 AM  
Blogger Yy's said...

Wahaha!!!
TQTQ....need to belanja Yum Teh jo :)

8:59 AM  
Blogger JET said...

uuh ~~~~
the dress looks very very very nice on you.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_iQOidx9MEg4/St2r479EMwI/AAAAAAAAAiU/ssBnf3K4xY4/s400/WGIMG_3199(1).JPG

11:31 AM  
Blogger Yy's said...

Jet: TQ!!!!

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home