Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Birthday Celebration ... :D

Yesterday is my Birthday, to avoid something not supposed
to happen...?
So I take one day AL to celebrate my birthday.... *Hou ler*

So how I celebrate my *2?* birthday...
ofcos bento will celebrate with me >_<
Hmm... We think a lot restaurant like "小小", El Cerdo (上车店)...
at the end me and bento decide go to Sri Pertaling "大排档"
eat my favor "Ham Tan Crab”...

We order Vegi,LaLa and Big Crab.


The crab Kiap same as my 3 finger, really taste good!!!


Again, he non stop eating... o_O||


After the dinner, bento suggest go Secret Receipt to order
a slice of mango delight cake to celebrate my birthday ...
*This year better then last year at least got cake not ice-cream ... ha-ha!!!*



This year bento buy me the birthday present is... 噔噔噔噔!!!
** DKNY ~ Town and country hand bag **

TQ for the present... *Mua X 2*



*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home