Thursday, October 02, 2008

Celebrate the 8th Anniversary of our relationship.

How we celebrate our 8th Anniversary?
We decided to go Jogoya to have a nice enjoy dinner.



The date where I stated relationship with him is on 30 Sep 2000...
Time passed so fast already 8 Years jor...

Maybe you guy’s will asking us a question like “How we can maintain our relationship so long???”

I also don’t know... Seriously… hahaha... :D

I meet him when both of us in a college time, and he like to sit
behide me and disturb me. He helps me a lot in my study ...
and a special “THING” too... :P.
I like to call him "鸭子", why got this name I ready can’t remember jor. Now he no more a school boy in front of me, but is a mature men which can protect me and support me.
I think can give 80 mark kua ... minus 20 marks is because he not romantic at all... and sometime made me cry ... :(

Finally, what I want to tell him is I'm so lucky to meet you and
I hope we can have a happy ending 啦... LOVE YOU!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger mighty bento said...

i purposely make you cry one...
doctor say when ppl cry hor... can release tension...

i do this is for the sake of your health...

8:58 AM  
Blogger Yy's said...

It's Dr. might bento tell u abt this ???

2:00 PM  
Blogger We are PPC said...

hui yor~~ so sweet:)

9:43 PM  
Blogger afoi said...

i'm expecting to see some dunno what merdeka or what malaysia thingy post.. but wow.. u updated your blog one... unbelievable..
please make it more frequent than fei (no one can beat him thou)

anyway, congrats to both of you
8 years is not easy. (unfortunate.. )

there will be even more 8 years for both of you to celebrate!

9:42 PM  
Blogger Yy's said...

unbelievable.. leeerrrr ^_^

Haha... More blog coming ...

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home