Monday, September 19, 2005

My Car

Last Sunday, Bento and I plan to go out for walk walk. Unfriendly my car got problem at middle of the road [ Kesas Highway – From Shah Alam to KL], then we faster faster park at the nearest patrol station. Bento open the car bonnet and see what happen but he also can’t solve the problem. Then we saw a light on dashboard.


Then Bento called FeiFei, ask for help. He also doesn’t know what the meaning of the icon light on. No choice I have to call my brother come over, then I ask him drive my car back….

Next day, I drive my car go to service center. I reach there around 9 AM then the workers push my car into the ER. The worker checks my car engine and tell me dun know what wayar are putus then need to change. Lucky my car is still under warranty, if not shit lor have to pay RM 400 ++ to replace the part. I wait until 12 something the worker come out from the ER and tell me my car is fixed. So happy my BB Car can discharge from the ER.

Warning:

In future you all have to beware… especially who have car that same brand to me... :D

2 Comments:

Blogger afoi said...

what the? hey... my car.. this icon.. like its there everytime i start the car... whats the indicator about btw

2:22 AM  
Blogger Yy's said...

Let Si Fu teach u... :P

Check engine light... if the light on when u driving not when u start the car ... meaning something wrong on ur car engine.... need to send to workshop, it can be engine problem or wayar or other part problem... :D un mm un ar ???

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home